Christmas Cupcake Workshop – 13 December 2020 – Ufton
This one day workshop will enable you to produce a selection of hand-decorated Christmas Themed Cupcakes. These will be loved by adults & children alike!
Everything is explained to you step by step so there will be time to make notes and ask questions.
All the materials are provided including the cupcakes & a box to take them home in.
This class has a maximum of 10 students
Duration: 1 day
Time: From 9.30 am to 4.00 pm
Start Date: 13th December 2020
End Date: 13th December 2020
Venue: Ufton Village Hall, Ufton, Warwickshire
Level of difficulty:
Beginners/Anyone who wants to learn how to produce the perfectly decorated Christmas cupcake!
Skills you will learn:
- How to cover a Cupcake with butter cream & sugarpaste to achieve that perfect smooth finish
- How to make a variety of different toppers using stencils, lettering, Cutters, embossers, moulds & the piping of royal icing
- How to use colour dusts & paints & to bring your flowers & moulds to life
Refreshments will be provided, along with the materials. Students will need to bring a packed lunch. Students will also need to bring their own tools & equipment. We do have a selection of Cutters & moulds but these will be shared throughout the class. A list is provided below. If you have any Christmas Cutters or moulds listed below you are welcome to bring them along.
Equipment students need to bring to the workshop
- Non Stick Work board
- Rolling Pin
- Craft knife
- Flat & rounded dusting brushes
- Fine paintbrush 00 or 000
- Cardboard Roll (kitchen roll)
- Foam Pad
- Squires kitchen Bellissimo Flexi Smoothers
- Lakeland Animal Face Cutter (Necessary)
- Cornflower dusting bag
- Christmas Rose Cutters (TT) 282-284
- Christmas (Lenten) Rose cupped Veiner (SKGI)
- Holly Cutter & Holly Veiner (SKGI) (optional)
- Mistletoe Cutter
- Poinsettia Cutters (JEM) & Poinsettia Veiner (SKGI) (optional)
- Snowflake Cutters
- Fine Angled tweezers
- Small pallet Knife
- Plain edged scone cutter 3 inch diameter
- Dresden Tool (JEM)
- Ball tool
- Note book & pen
Discount codes MUST be used at the time of purchasing a workshop via the website. Discounts cannot be applied after the booking has been made.
The cupcakes shown are for illustrative purposes only. Students will choose a maximum of twelve designs to put onto their cupcakes. Depending on which designs are chosen & how quickly you work will depend on the number of cupcakes completed.
Colette Laura May (we) reserves the right to cancel or change a workshop. In these circumstances we will normally arrange an alternative date and offer students a transfer to this date, or if this date is not convenient an alternative course. If neither is possible a full refund will be offered.
We are unable to offer refunds or workshop transfers should you decide to cancel or are unable to attend your workshop.
In exceptional circumstances, students who are unable to attend may transfer to another workshop if Colette Laura May is able to re-sell their original place to another student. This transfer is solely at the discretion of the workshop co-ordinator and will incur a £20 administration fee. No transfer will be offered if the cancellation is within four weeks of the workshop date.